5 Apr 2007

The Prolonged Absence

Well, I guess I am finally settling down to the realization that I have been neglecting this blog for too long.
Therefore, beginning today, I will start taking at least a few minutes each day (but maybe not on weekends considering the weather is getting better) to focus on creating a new identity - aka new reality - for me and this page.
I suppose that means giving some kudos to a few people, whose efforts to inform (or is deform) others on the web vis their blogs, have pushed this "journalist" into the new era of information dissemination.
That includes a new friend of mine - a good buddy of a good friend of mine (huh??), both of whom are great journalists in their own right.
(Note to Neate - find some time to bug KB sometime, he needs it with what's going out his direction)
As well, cheers go to Snake - for whom I dedicate my next entry....focused on what else - Football officials.
As always, keep your piece of mind - it might be the only thing you have left at the end of the month.

No comments: